Hiring – Groovy / Java Developer
Who are we?
We are the creators of ClinSpark®, the world’s first CDISC ODM certified Phase I eSource and clinical trial automation system. ClinSpark improves the speed, quality and transparency of clinical research. We support a large and growing set of device integrations, enabling data collected from trial subjects, both onsite and remote, to be immediately available for review by study teams and the sponsor.
Foundry Health is an IQVIA business – a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward.
- You find joy in helping your customers (biopharmaceutical, clinical research organizations) who are doing important work.
- Creative thinker who strives to solve The Larger Problem when presented with a specific issue.
- Hungry to learn, self motivated, persistent, and digs deeper as a habit.
- Strong engineering aptitude and interest. You should love gaining depth and applying your creativity and focus.
- We care lots about your real world experience and problem solving skills, and less about years in industry or titles held.
About the role
- You’ll be part of a very tight, highly professional team comprised of domain experts, former clinical research practitioners and engineers tackling all aspects of our business and operations.
- This position is responsible for building and supporting features and provide peer support in development of the ClinSpark platform and associated products.
- Location: this position is fully remote although candidates in the US and EU timezones will be at an advantage, as this is where staff and customers are concentrated.
- Bachelors degree in related field – computer science, maths or comparable field, or relevant work experience.
- Skills with HTML, Java, and SQL. Groovy/Grails is a plus.
- Experience with clinical trials, core labs or medical devices is a plus.
Does this description fit you and do you want to learn more about the actual job? Find out more here.
What we can do for you?
You will become part of a distributed team, working in a remote capacity. This approach offers all of us a great deal of freedom and flexibility. We want you to figure out your own work-life balance. Family matters to us. You will receive a competitive salary package.
Are you interested in this position or you know somebody who could be interested, please let us know as soon as possible.
Working at Foundry Health can be challenging, it is certainly never boring, but above all, it is incredibly rewarding.
The Foundry Health team