Something’s happening here!
Please note – we have closed recruitment for this position.
Who are we?
For companies working in clinical research we are the creators of ClinSpark®, the world’s first CDISC ODM certified Phase I eSource and clinical trial automation system. When we engage our customers and the challenges they give us, the privilege of solving with both the heart and the head, is something we will never lose.
Foundry Health was founded in 2014 by Brock Heinz, CEO. He was – and still is – very passionate about solving a number of tough clinical research challenges he was confronted with in his job at that time. That passion for what we’re doing and the desire to serve our customers, has been our constant driver since then.
We. Find. A. Way.
With our rapidly growing portfolio of international customers, we want to ensure we have the right talent on board to guide them. At Foundry Health, Project Management means understanding a wide variety of topics, from people management to strategy, to IT and communications. All these elements will be part of your daily job.
Who are you?
- You don’t need a lot of handholding or supervision. You have initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit. You are based in North America (Central or Eastern time zones preferred) and work remotely most of the time.
- You feel comfortable in your job because you have practical experience in clinical research, most probably in the Phase I / clinical pharmacology setting. Perhaps you started your career, as a research nurse, study coordinator, research associate, lab tech or in QA or data management.
- You have worked with or implemented an eSource or EDC system before … or you are doing so as we speak.
- You have managed projects before; you are passionate about collaboration and looking forward to getting to know each and every project team member you work with, here in the US, and also those overseas. You will work with engineers, doctors, technologists, nurses and scientists as well as commercial staff, VP level stakeholders and your counterpart Project Managers at our customers.
- You will have an implacable drive and determination to help customers implement and onboard ClinSpark remotely and under tight timelines.
- You may have some experience of computer systems validation and working in or with customer support teams.
Does this description fit you and do you want to learn more about the actual job? Find out more here.
What we can do for you?
You will become part of a distributed team, mostly working in a remote capacity. This approach offers all of us a great deal of freedom and flexibility. We want you to figure out your own work-life balance. Family matters to us. You will receive a competitive salary package.
Are you interested in this position or you know somebody who could be interested, please let us know as soon as possible here.
Working at Foundry Health can be challenging, it is certainly never boring, but above all, it is incredibly rewarding.
The Foundry Health team
P.S. we’d love to give a hat tip to Basecamp, a company we respect, for inspiring this posting.